Sunday, August 13, 2006

Le Tour


We had a great time at the Tour de France, although it was a long wait for the riders to finally arrive. We thought about watching from the Champs-Elysees, but in retrospect I think we found a great spot (across from the Tuileries with the Seine behind us). I've posted a few pictures from the day.


Say it ain't so Floyd! Here he is on one of the first laps around. We're still hoping he's able to prove his innocence, but we'll have to wait and see. Like his mom said, if he doped, he doesn't deserve to win.


The peloton across from the Tuileries.


If you didn't know, Thor and I go way back and here I was congratulating him. Ok, actually Shana spotted him walking to his hotel and he was gracious enough to stop and pose for some photos with fans. I did, however, get to congratulate him in Norwegian!


Another shot of the peloton. Notice the Norwegian flags on Thor's jersey.

No comments: