Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another, and another . . .


Anja was fascinated by all of the butterflies . . . she didn't touch any of them either, although it was oh-so-tempting!

We spent another beautiful morning at the Como Zoo on Tuesday. Highlights included cranes (working on the polar bear exhibit), swimming penguins and a trip to the butterfly house. We look forward to a few more of these mornings before it gets too cold to venture from building to building!


Anja found this one right before we exited. Can anyone identify this guy?

I can't resist sharing (another) killer brownie recipe. In the last couple of months, we've made a conscious effort to start using what we have in our cupboards. I came across quite a few bars of unsweetened chocolate that desperately needed to be eaten a few weeks back and tried out this recipe. How did I find it? I typed in "unsweetened chocolate" on Martha Stewart's website and voila! I was presented with yet another great recipe. Enjoy more Rocky Road Brownies, once again, sans topping! I made another batch tonight and they are just as good as the first time . . . yum-my!

Our stack of white chocolate bars are next. This is an easy one though . . . we've already perfected the art of making Martha's Dark-Chocolate Pudding Cakes. Rich and de-li-cious!

No comments: