Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Best Book Title Ever

Now that the elections are over, my masters is finished, and Anja's birthday has passed I have a little bit of time to catch up on some random web surfing. Believe it or not, this is a published book which you can purchase on Amazon. It is also a classic example of trying way too hard to reach a teen audience - I can't help but laugh every time I read "but awesome takes practice." Thus, as comic book guy might say, it is indeed "the best book title ever."

3 comments:

Peter said...

This finally answers the question for me, 'I'm cool, but how can I be awesome?' Now I know that there is a book to help me with just that problem.

Erik said...

exactly!

Sarah said...

I forgot to tell you... Joe actually bought this book as a prank gift for a friend of ours!

The guy constantly refers to himself as awesome.... let's hope he takes the joke well :)