Friday, April 24, 2009

40 Weeks Today . . .

Well, we've officially made it farther with this baby than with Anja. I'm 40 weeks today, and we have yet to meet our little one! I'm set for tests to make sure she's not in any distress today, then on Monday, then . . . I don't want to be induced if I don't have to be, but if there's any concern we'll do what's necessary.

We finally decided on her name last Sunday . . . it's fully Scandinavian but won't be unveiled until the big day. You'll never guess--we promise!

Hopefully we'll be able to report more exciting news soon!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

good luck, good luck!

Can't wait to hear her name! You're just full of suspense today :)

Ford and Jenn said...

Yay! We're glad to hear that you made it to 40 weeks. I'm sure your next little girl will be just as precious as your first. Kaia can't wait to meet her cousin(?) (not sure exactly what their relation would be). Good luck! We are keeping you all in our thoughts.