Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two Growing Girls!

Today Milla went to her four month check-up and as we thought, she's very healthy and is measuring off the charts for her height. She's 27 (!) inches, which puts her in 12 month clothing already (which makes sense because the 6 month pants I put her in today were like high-waters). We love watching her grow, but hope she stays a baby for us a little while longer!

Meanwhile, her sister who isn't even 3 yet, is wearing 4T and now 5T clothing and is 42 (!) inches in height. I ventured into the "Girls" section tonight and did not like what I saw. Anja's sizing puts her into the section that boasts Hannah Montana (yuck!) and other tween items. Help!

We are so very fortunate to have two healthy growing girls, even if they are growing a little faster than we thought they would. I guess it means that a trip to Disneyland can come a little sooner (yes!).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hear ya on the nasty tween clothes geared at the 5T set! I'm limited to Children's Place, Hannah Anderson, and L.L. Bean for non-offensive girl clothes, though pink is unavoidable.

Still, I can't believe Maya and Anja are truly the same size... we need a play date next week if you can swing one!