Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thesis on the way!

I'm happy to report that my Master's thesis is one big step closer to being done. While I still need to do some revisions, I've finished the first four chapters and only have two to go!

It's a little strange thinking that I'm doing all this work and it is likely that only a handful of people will ever read it. I was playing around wigh Google Docs a bit and found that you can publish your files with their program. So, I decided to give it a go and have published my first four chapters for anyone who would like to read it. You can find it here. I'd welcome any feedback as I know it's not quite as polished as I'd like it to be.

As I post this I'm also asking myself, would anyone really want to read this? Ok... maybe not, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well done! We are impressed!
Dan and Sue